May 14, 2017

Favorite Cologne (Empty Bottles) + My Watch Collection


Hello everyone,

In this post I am going to share my favorite cologne brands and watches.





Let's start with Reveal by Calvin Klein. The scent is soft and sweet and I also love it because it drives my girlfriend crazy.


Nautica: It is a neutral scent and I like it because it brings me much memories from high school.


Halloween:  It was a gift for me, it has a neutral scent, the thing I don't like is that the scent fades quickly. It's not one of my favorites but it smells pretty nice.
Pitbull: Right now it's one of my favorites colognes. It's soft and neutral at the same time and it last all day long.

Invictus: This one is another of my favorites. It has a soft distinct scent and it also last all day long.

Watches

This one is from samsung and the model is Gear S2.  Here I can answer my phone and manage other applications.  Beyond doubt, very useful.


 Movado: For elegant and plain outfits. 


Bering: It is very elegant and I like it because it is made completely out of titanium.


 Citizen Eco Drive: It is very convenient because it charges with sunlight.


Casio G Shock:  For the beach or the pool it's priceless. 

Movado S E: One of my favorite watches. It goes along with sporty outfits and also elegant outfits. 

See you next time,
Bernard.

No comments:

Post a Comment